- BGo, ADA & SafeRide passengers may ride with other BCRTA patrons.
- BGo, ADA & SafeRide buses may arrive up to fifteen (15) minutes early or late under normal circumstances.
- BGo, ADA & SafeRide buses will wait five (5) minutes after arrival for a passenger to board before leaving.
- Cancellations must be received one (1) hour before the scheduled pick-up time to avoid a charge.
- BCRTA drivers may assist passengers with bags, but they are not permitted to enter private residences. Please do not ask.
- Passengers are permitted to carry-on four (4) normal size shopping bags. Bags must be secured to allow all passengers to be seated.
- BCRTA recommends that all passengers wear a safety belt. Wheelchairs must be secured.
- Children under the age of five (5) ride for free but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of twelve (12) must be accompanied by an adult.
- In accordance with Ohio state law, certain children must be secured in an approved safety seat.
- Smoking and “E” Smoking are not permitted on board any vehicles.
- Eating or drinking is not permitted on board any vehicles.
- Passengers must pay correct fare at the time of boarding. Drivers cannot make change and round trip fare is not accepted.
- Passengers who consistently miss trips may be suspended from service according to BCRTA’s no-show policy.
Oxford/Miami University SafeRide Information
- SafeRide is a service provided to help riders in the Oxford area safely get to their destination.
- SafeRide hours of operation are 10pm to 3am Monday thru Saturday and 10pm to 1am on Sunday.
- SafeRide service is only provided to individuals who are more than 3/4 mile from a fixed route that is in operation.
- SafeRide is scheduled on a first come first serve basis. (ADA does take precedence).
- SafeRide can be scheduled by calling 513-785-5237.
** SafeRide is not available to some parts of the Oxford service area. Please call for more information.
ADA Transit Services
ADA services are reserved for passengers with disabilities who are unable or find it difficult to ride fixed line bus routes. ADA passengers must be certified by BCRTA in order to reserve ADA rides. Please call for more information or to receive an application.